执业律师面议The job description：
1. Bachelor degree or above in law, graduate in law is preferred;
2. Pass the national unified legal professional qualification examination, and obtain the legal professional qualification certificate A;
3. Have strong writing skills and good language expression and communication skills, pay attention to team coordination and cooperation, be honest and trustworthy, and be steady;
4. The recruitment conditions can be relaxed for those who are skilled in using various office software, have certain legal practice experience and have excellent ability.
1. Participate in case research and discussion with team members.
2. Search cases, laws and regulations, and draft agency plans under the guidance of lawyers;
3. Filing and drafting relevant legal documents (including litigation and non-litigation);
4. Review the contract and other legal documents to be signed by the consultant;
5. Have a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills.The company benefits：